Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just Me & You

At the beginning of the school year, after we would drop Charley off, I would tell Gabby, "It's just me and you." After a while, I stopped saying it, but Gabby has started. ...and it was just me and her for a few months. I loved my one on one time with this crazy girl. Now she has to share her time with Dani, but she still tells me every morning when we close the car door, "Just me and you." I love it!

*I snapped this picture one morning after we dropped Charley off. She is such a diva! She totally rocks the hat and glasses look!

3 comments:

Char said...

That's what MY mom and I used to say everyday after we dropped the older kids off at school! Funny gabby says it being the middle child. CUuuuute! miss you guys.

Monika Crowfoot said...

super cute. :)

Jordanlz said...

This girl is hilarious