Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fashion Show!









I have the girly-est girls around! And I bet it probably seems like all we do is dress-up and take pictures all day....but most days we do!

The other day the girls came down with a few of their princess dresses. I love looking at pictures of the girls because their personalities totally come out.
Dani: she is still small, but she is so sweet! I think I kiss her cheeks 10 thousand times a day.
Gabby: is a big Cheeseball!!... she has a BIG personality and her poses and smile cracks me up!
Charley: is just getting to dang big....I swear in some of those pictures she looks so tall and like she is 12.

I think all of my girls are beautiful! Dad is going to have a hard time when they are older. In fact, yesterday on Valentines, we got a knock at the door and it was the little boy across the street. He had a heart balloon and a little bouquet of sucker hearts for Charley. And that was just one of the few boys that have a little crush on her.

No comments: