Thursday, February 14, 2013

boys...



I know that Charley is a cute girl.  She already has little boys thinking she is cute, and wanting to be her girl friend...true story.  However, until today, she has been clueless to it all. 

Today is Valentines day.  She came home from school and showed me all of her valentines she got from all of her classmates.  Then she pulls out a home-made heart valentine, and tells me that is is from a boy named Jett.  She then tells me that Jett has a crush on her??? How does she know what that means?.... Anyway.  She tells me that someone in her class told her that Jett liked her, and that is why he gave her an extra valentine.

A few hours later we get a knock at the door, and it is her friend Michael from across the street.  He had stopped by to give her a valentine.  After he leaves, she turns to me and says, "I bet Michael has a crush on me too."

Oh Boy, here we go...

2 comments:

Marcus Lane said...

And Turner has a crush on Gaby! Ha ha, this is awesome!

Courtney Schramm said...

haha. i knew it was going to start sooner and later. she's such a catch! good thing daddy has a gun.