Saturday, February 23, 2013

J-Dawgs & Living Legends








Today was a good day.  I was able to spend a little girl time with Charley and Gabby.  Ruben had his Living Legends show today.  For work, with Title VII, we were able to get tickets for a bunch of our Native families to the matinee show.  I thought the girls would love it, since they love hoop dancing and pow wow's, so I took them along with me, where we met up with my sister, Lexi.  Plus I thought it would be cool to see their uncle dance. I took them to J-Dawgs before hand for lunch.  I had a gift card there, and thought I would introduce to the girls the awesomeness that is a J-dawg!  If you do not live in UT, you would not understand...but this hotdog is in it's own category all by itself!!  The girls loved the show.  However, Gabby was getting tired toward the end, and when she gets tired she can get cranky!  She refused to be in any pictures.  But she loved the show. And so did Charley.  I am glad I took them. Then afterward we stopped off at the outlets by our house, and stocked up on winter clothes for the girls for next year.  The Children's Place was having a HUGE winter clearance sale...nothing was over $2.99, and I had an extra 15% off coupon....I tried not to go too crazy!

...I have some pretty cool siblings doing some pretty cool stuff! So proud of both Ruben & Lexi, not only do they do cool stuff, but they are great examples for our girls, and they sure do love their Aunt Lexi & Uncle Ruben!

No comments: