Friday, May 3, 2013

laundry

I seem to always underestimate what my kids are capable of.

This morning Charley comes downstairs and is carrying a bunch of her dirty clothes in her arms.  She proceeds to stick them in the washing machine, gather all the hand towels in the kitchen, and then asks me to get her a tide soap pod (they are too high for her to reach).  She throws one in the wash, and turns the nob and pushes start!  All with out me telling her to do so.  I guess I didn't realize she knew how to do laundry!  What else can this girl do?! Probably a lot more than I give her credit for.  Poor kid...now I am going to make her do the dishes! :)


4 comments:

bmz said...

Oh man. That girl is awesome, but I do feel bad for her. There's no turning back now.

bmz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordanlz said...

This proves she didn't have her aunt there to talk her out of it!

mlzendejas said...

Charley is so precious! What a great helper!