Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Spring Pictures









 So a month or so ago was school pictures.  Somehow the date for school pictures slipped my mind. And I sent Charley to school in a long-sleeve hoodie!  When she got the proofs back from school, they had her in a fake flower meadow back drop!  It was a cute picture of Charley, but had I remembered, I would have sent her in something more cute.  But really, the back drop was awful!

Ben still wanted me to buy pictures.  We didn't get fall pictures, and we wanted something to document her in Kindergarten.  And really, I try my best, but I am not a great photographer.  ...I realize and admit that!  And also.....they wanted me to pay $30 for 8 pictures!!!  Not even a digital copy might I add!  A friend down the street takes pictures and I asked about her pricing.  She was going to charge me $50 to take Charley's pictures, plus I would get the digital copy.  But if I took some of all the girls it was only $25 more, and I got like 30 images.  So all the girls got pictures taken!

They are amazingly beautiful, and Lori really got each of the girls personalities! I love them!!!  If you need Lori's info give me a call, she doesn't have a web site, but she does a great job!

2 comments:

Courtney Schramm said...

They are all overflowing with personality. I need them in my life more!!!

mlzendejas said...

So ADORABLE! I LOVE Dani's little foot sticking up in a couple of the pictures! They are all so gorgeous!