Thursday, May 16, 2013

Swim Lessons






So I signed the girls up for swimming lessons.  We found this really great place that does private lessons for a really good price.  Every summer we go to the beach or my parents have a pool, so the girls needed to at least start learning.  These would be our first official lessons.  ....I had signed Charley up for Mommy and Me classes when she was 2, but that was just playing in the water for 40 minutes.

Day 1 of lessons went great.  But it was just getting used to the teacher and the water, and having fun.  Day 2 Charley did great.  She floated all by herself!  The teacher was impressed.  Charley hated it, but she did really good.  By the 3rd day, she was not doing anything for him.  She was still really clingy and wouldn't let go of her teacher. 

They have taken it a little slower with Gabby because she is younger.  But I have a feeling that once they start letting go of her, things are not going to be pretty! 

All these pictures were taken on the first day, when they were excited to go!!! :)  It is hard to take good pictures of them because I still have Dani with me.  And I am chasing her from trying to jump in the pool herself. 

We still have the rest of this week and next week of classes everyday. Let's just cross our fingers things get better!

I threw in a picture of Dani because she is just so cute in her little swim suit!

1 comment:

Courtney Schramm said...

Their swim suits are the cutest!!!!!!!