Monday, July 6, 2009

Cutting it close....

Okay....so we have been super busy these past few weeks.....the move....then we drove to Maple Valley, Washington (just outside of Seattle) for a week. We stayed with Cousin Charlie and Susan for a few days then drove to Kennawick, WA for Tristan and Erin Alba's wedding....it was such a FUN trip....we'll have to go back soon....probably not too soon with the baby and all! And right before I left my computer crashed.....uuuggghhhh.....but good news....I took it in to the tech people today (it was a work computer) and they are giving me a new Mac!!! But I wont have it for another week or so. They are going to try and transfer my files from the old one to the new one! Oh happy day! But I have work meetings, a doctor apt., and trying to somewhat organize my house and buy all of our baby stuff in 2 weeks! Yep...I have exactly 2 weeks til the baby comes (unless she decides to come before hand....which i doubt) I am a little frantic right now, and so I think I am going to go MIA until things settle down a little....or at least until my mom gets here to help! Which means I will post pics of Washington later....it seriously was a fun trip, even with me big and prego!

And in case you were wondering....the baby will be born on July 20, 2009 at the Orem Community Hospital at 7:15 am (or maybe a little after....but c-sections go fast, and only take a few minutes, so maybe even 7:20!) No name yet, but I still have 14 days to decide.
~M

6 comments:

sararz said...

you should name her kayden sophia, i like it... but thats just my opinion...

Lexi Zendejas said...

i was thinking Hayden Sophia, Kayden is cute too though! i was just thinking. You still have the Ayden part without the initials... just saying...

Crystal said...

Yay, I'm so excited for you guys Meredith! Good luck w/ it all:) Just make sure to not get too overwhelmed w/ all the extra stuff like unpacking, and getting the baby stuff ready. It'll all be fine! Love you! And hope it all goes great!! Can't wait to meet your newest addition!!

Garrison Propaganda said...

my youre brave doing all these major things close to the due date. congrats on your future computer. once you get mac, youll never go back. weve had ours for 3 1/2 years and love it! cant wait for all the future posts and to see two beautiful baby girls in a few weeks. good luck with all!

Kelsey said...

You're going to deliver right by our house!! Good luck getting everything ready!

Viliami said...

i'm happy for you and your family Meredith! I hope all is well! Take care!