Friday, July 17, 2009

Mom's are Great!


My mom has been here this past week helping me out....shopping for stuff, organizing, and sewing. I am still learning to sew, and am not very good, or very fast. But my mom is amazing! She has been going to work on my long list of stuff I want her to make for the baby and for my sister-in-law's wedding in August. Here is a pic of the first project she completed....a car seat cover! (the main part is a chocolate brown and cream/white color floral pattern, with pink poka dot accents! So cute!) Thanks Mom!
Monday is the big day....only 2 more days left! Lots to do!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

CUTE! I LOVE it! Your mom did a great job!! Hope you're feeling well:) Good luck w/ it all on Monday! Can't wait to meet your new bundle of joy!!

Josh and Tawnya Begay said...

your mom is awesome!!! yes, good luck and we are excited to see pics of the new bundle of joy!!!!

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

So cute! I LOVE IT... I think I may have to make one of my own too. Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see what she looks like. And let us know if there's something we can do for you.

W said...

That's so great. Can I borrow your mom? Hahaha. So fun to have your mom in town. Congrats again.

Unknown said...

WOW!! Will she be my mom too?

bmz said...

I just saw how much some of these homemade seat covers are going for on-line. $70 or more. Yikes. Mom should go into business or something!