Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Girls




Just some pics of this past week!
We got to go home from the hospital on Thursday evening. I am feeling great. This C-section has been a lot better, recovery wise, than last time. It still takes me a while to get places...I walk really slow...but I am not hunched over this time. Gabby is so cute! It is so easy to forget how small newborns can be. She is so small, and everything is so big compared to her. Even her clothes....none of them fit, they all swim on her, but it is so dang cute! Charley loves her baby sister, and has been so good at being gentle with her. She is such a big help around the house! Ben only has two days before he takes the Bar. He has been studying so hard. The girls have been quite a distraction, he always wants to be home with them, but he has done a good job of balancing study and play. ...it would be hard for me to stay away from them as well.

My mom and sister are here, and they have been a big help. They have been cooking, cleaning, and babysitting all week...and my mom sewing. And Charley loves having them around and having lots of attention.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Ah, such cute pics- Gabby is so teeny tiny! I keep thinking there's no way Rome was ever that small... but he had to be since he weighed just 2 oz. less than her! I'm glad everyone is doing well!

W said...

Love the pics. Good luck to Ben and the Bar. Gabby is so cute!!

Garrison Propaganda said...

thats awesome you have your girl back up. poor ben. that would be so hard to concentrate with a sweet newborn in the house. hope all goes/went well!

Garrison Propaganda said...

ps LOVE that second picture. her cute scrunch face with all that hair is too much. totally frame worthy.

Ryan said...

She is adorable!