Friday, June 11, 2010

just for FuN!!!

Cal & Courtney's wedding is in a few weeks. I pulled the girls dresses out because I needed to see how much I needed to hem Gabby's dress. We got her a 2T, it was the smallest size they had, and it hangs to her feet! But since Gabby got to try hers on, Charley wanted to as well. Courtney's mom founds these dresses for the girls...they are so cute! .... cute dresses for pretty much the cutest girls ever!!! (I'm the mom, and it's my blog, so I can say that!!! :) )
Charley kept waving her hands all over, so I finally told her to just fold her arms like a princess...and it worked....no hands in her face!
Charley came up with this pose all by herself! ....I guess she wanted to show off her muscles!

This is Charley's dance pose!...but I think it looks more like the crane kick!
Pretty Girl!

Her dress is going to have to come up about 6 inches!....however, I'm debating on heming it or not....it kinda looks like a really formal dress long, but the other girls dresses arn't going to be so long....but I if hem it, I can make matching bows out of the leftover!

Isn't she an angel!?

Now back to my sewing!....

5 comments:

mlzendejas said...

Grandma Z concurs! So cute! All the pics are cute! I LOVE the close up of Charley, and the one of Charley sitting by herself! That is a very pretty color on them too!

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

Hmm... have you considered taking it up higher from the waist? That may be easier than hemming it from the bottom. :) And they are so pretty! I love that color on them. Can you believe our babies are gonna be 1 in a month?!?!

Sam and/or Monika said...

cute!

bmz said...

oh, such cute little girls. I can't wait for a few of my own, but I'm getting pretty excited about this little boy!

Lexi Zendejas said...

CUTEST LITTLE GIRLS EVER!