Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The last Schramm.....

....got married this weekend! Ben's younger brother, Calvin, got married to Courtney this weekend in the Boise, Idaho temple. It was beautiful!!!....and I must say the girls looked darling!

~the pictures will be out of order because I didn't want to spend time organizing them!....so enjoy!

At the reception with Schrammpa!
They are so cute!
Charley with Schramma at the reception...I love how she is like a little lady!...trying to be all grown up!
Gabby....I'd like to point out that I made the girls little jackets!! I'm pretty proud of them. And since I had to trim Gabby's dress...the excess material I used to make hair bows!
3 of the 4 girl cousins!...
My little model!
At the hotel....
Charley got her own bed at the hotel....as we were driving back home she was crying and wanting to go back to the hotel....I guess I can't blame her....that huge bed all to herself! She was in heaven!
The girls with their new aunt!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I'm glad you posted pictures, I was bugging Emily to send me some today. :)

I love the picture of your girls with Courtney, Gabby is just the cutest.

mlzendejas said...

Nice pictures. I have to agree with you, the girls ARE darling! I love how Charley is sitting so proper with her legs crossed and how she is helping Gabby walk! Too cute! Miss them!