Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Birthday Event...cont.

Gabby's birthday party was a princes themed party, complete with princess dresses and tiaras!
Can you tell how excited and happy she was!?! What princes wouldn't love all the attention she got today!

My masterpieces....the princess castle cake, some extra yummy cupcakes, and Gabby's own personal cake.My two princesses before the party!
Opening Presents!! She caught on really quick, and tore right into everything!
Gabby started digging into her cake before we finished her happy birthday song!!! And she literally ate almost the whole thing!!! And besides her hands and face, she didn't get the cake any where else.
Poor Brooklyn. She got excited that we were going to have cake, and then we all waited until Gabby finished her's to start serving (we were all taking pics and video-taping it). But after a while, Brooklyn decided she wasn't going to wait for us anymore! It was really cute!

both my sisters that live here asked what they could get Gabby for her birthday. I told them books. It is really quite fun how much both girls love reading. I admit, they both have their moments (in-fact, Charley had one tonight. It was a really long day, and the party went past her bed time, and she started getting cranky!) but for the most part, putting them to bed is pretty easy.....why you ask?....Books. I put them in bed, and give them each a few books, and they read themselves to sleep. I think Gabby likes doing it because she sees Charley do it. But either way, they both love to read. And I love it!!!....so after I put them to bed tonight, I went back in with a camera, and this is what I found!..

Happy Birthday Gabby!!!! We love you so much!

5 comments:

honorindians said...

Sounds like such a fun day! The girls are beautiful, the cake is so cute, and I love how Gabby is always so happy! So cute that she is reading her book upside down! Wish we could have been there! Love ya all!

mlzendejas said...

P.S. that was me on the earlier comment. Didn't realize I was signed in with dad's account!

bmz said...

so cute! wish we could have been there, too! (sorry about the phone call...I really did say to Ryan yesterday morning, that today was gabby's birthday and we should call!)

Annie Duckworth said...

CAAAAKE! Sorry she swept in and got a lick! It clearly didn't phase Gabby at all. She was focused!

Jordanlz said...

Hey! I just noticed that she is sleeping next to the blanket I got her. (I think).