Sunday, July 4, 2010

summer picts

Gabby is one of those babies, that can not stand to have things inside drawers or cupboards! this mess is pretty tame compared to what she can do!
July 3rd, at the pool! We've spent a lot of time there these days! It is getting pretty hot over on our side of the world! Ben got to come with us on this swimming trip, so it was extra fun!
Dora and Princess floats....she can't decide which one she likes best! She's not in swim lessons this year. We did the mommy and me lessons last summer, but it was a lot easier since I didn't have gabby yet. And even with me in the pool she was so clingy. So I thought this year, we would just go swimming a lot, and let her get used to swimming and having some good experiences with water. And then maybe next year, she'll be okay with lessons with out me in the pool with her.
Isn't her bathing suite cute!? We had some old suits from when Charley was a baby, but the smallest size we had was 18 mo. I normally would have just stuck her in it, and maybe pinned the straps, but I found this suit, and couldn't pass up the deal!!!....it was $1 !!!!! It was my impressive dollar store find! (yes, you heard me right...the dollar store. Actually the Dollar Tree to be more exact!)
This next week the girls, aunt Jordan, and I are driving down to AZ to see my sister and her new baby. Then when we come back Charley starts up Soccer! Since she has told me that when she grows up she wants to be a "Princess Soccer Player" I thought she needed some lessons first! So she is on a Itty Bitty team with the Parks and Rec. She is doing it with one of her friends, so I'm hoping it will be fun for her, and she'll have a good time!

No comments: