Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Princess Soccer Player

If you've ever asked Charley what she wants to be when she grows up, she'll always answer "A Princess Soccer Player" ....not just a soccer player, but a Princess soccer player! So of course we had to put her in soccer this summer. We put her in Itty Bitty Soccer with Lehi Parks and Rec. It isn't a team where they play other teams, but they go the same time every time, with the same kids and coaches. They warm up, go to little stations where they learn different soccer skills, then play a game at the end (not necessarily a actual soccer game) and then have a treat and go home. It is for 3 and 4 year olds, and I think it is perfect for this age. It is 3 weeks long twice a week.

Today was our first day! And yes, I was the crazy mom that followed my child around taking pictures and video!!! This is my babies first "team" experience and I think I may have been just as excited as she was! She woke me up this morning telling me that she got to go to soccer today! It was indoors, which was nice it wasn't in the heat, but it was too dark to take pictures, so I didn't get a lot of good ones.




1 comment:

Crystal said...

Very cute! Chenoa would love that!!