Monday, July 11, 2011

Barricade

Today we are trapped in the kitchen. It isn't because we have too...It's because I am forcing us too.
We have been trying to potty train Gabby for a few weeks now, and I fell like we've made very little progress. Since we just moved into a new house, and I'm not wanting her to pee all over my new carpets, we are staying in the kitchen and I barricaded us in the kitchen where there is tile, and much easier to clean. Plus there is a bathroom just off the kitchen. I will not have 2 kids in diapers!!!


On another note. We spent this last weekend with family at the Hinkley/Ewing Family reunion here in UT. There wasn't a lot of little kids, so the girls enjoyed lots of attention. And we loved seeing everyone. The pictures above were taken at Temple Square. On Sunday we all went to Music and the Spoken Word, walked around Temple Square, then went to lunch. It was hard to get everyone together for a group shot, so I don't have any. But I did take some of the girls. Gabby wasn't wanting to take pictures, so the one with the two of them was the only one I really got. But Charley was a good sport. She is growing up to be such a beautiful little girl. They both are, but Charley isn't so much a baby anymore.

5 comments:

Courtney Schramm said...

please make them stop growing up without me!! ugh...i can't believe how gorgeous they are.

bmz said...

we like to use ottomans as barricades. When dad was here, I asked if he wanted an ottoman to prop his feet up. He asked if we had any. Then we all had a a laugh at how we use them as barricades to keep RyJ from climbing up the stairs!

Jordanlz said...

Haha! I want to see that! Pictures of the hostages please!

Monika Crowfoot said...

beautiful girls! hey, we are coming through ut in august. we'd love to catch up with you guys! :D

mlzendejas said...

You definitely have BEAUTIFUL girls!!! Love them both!