Friday, July 8, 2011

Unheard of....

When the girls wake up before me, they know to stay in their room until I come get them. And normally they read books or play with their toys. And normally they make a mess.

Well today they woke up early, and I thought I heard them playing in their room. But when I went in their room it was CLEAN and their beds were MADE!!!!..... I didn't even tell them!!

Potty Training:
I am trying to potty train Gabby. She is going to be a tough one. She is very stubborn, and not really wanting to....even though I know she can do it. We'll yesterday I trap her in the bathroom...I'm sitting in the doorway....and she is running around with nothing on her bottom and keeps jumping on and off the toilet. Well after a few minutes, she drops to the floor, bare bottom and all, and face down starts yelling, "NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER." A full on tantrum! You know how hard it was not to laugh! I have no idea where she learned that.

I am tempted to pay someone to potty train her....any one need a few extra bucks?!?!

3 comments:

Courtney Schramm said...

hahahah i'm dying! she's such a cutie. i would help if i was there!!

Monika Crowfoot said...

hahahaha, that is funny! what a little firecracker. so cute.

sararz said...

haha! so i read what gabs did yesterday night before i went to bed and i laughed so hard but thought it was from being super tired. re-read it today and laughed just as hard... That is awesome! I miss those two little girls!