Saturday, July 23, 2011

Girl Cousin Sleepover!



Yesterday we had 4 little girls at our house, ages 1, 2, 3, & 4! The girls cousins from NC were here for a wedding, and they were able to spend the whole day with us, and even spent the night! Lucky us, we are experts when it comes to little girls and have plenty of girly stuff to go around. So what do you do all day when you have 4 little girls? Well, we played dress-up (obviously!), played with princess barbies, played house, ate lunch, took naps (my favorite part!), painted our nails, watched and danced to the Princess Sing-Along Movie, ate dinner, and when Ben came home, he took over and they had a pillow fight....then it was off to bed!

They even played really well together! I'm hoping that they still remember each other when we head out there for family reunion and they'll play just as good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to expose my HARD COCK in front of these SEXY girls. I'll take all three of them and fuck the shit out of them, I would just lay back & tell them to out fuck one another on my cock.

Fuck you mr nobody!!! said...

Hey dump bitch. Hope you die