Saturday, July 2, 2011

green ruffles...

The girls room is as done as it is gonna get until we get new beds and bedding for them. But that is going to have to wait until we know what gender the new baby is. If it is a boy, then he will stay in the nursery, and have his own room. If we are having a girl, then after she starts sleeping through the night, I'll move her in with Gabby, and Charley will get her own room.

My mom just finished the girls curtains! I love them! And a few days ago I had the girls paint me some pictures on canvas to hang in their rooms. I loved the idea of them making the pictures rather than trying to find something to match their room....which would have been hard. But the one Charley made is hung above her bed. Gabby's is on the other side over her bed.

Now on to my page long of other things I need to do around the house!....

1 comment:

Courtney Schramm said...

looks so cute mere! your mom is a genius. miss all you gals!