Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fancy FIVE!!!!


Today my baby girl turned 5!! CRAZY!!!...how do I have a 5 year old?!

I was very proud of myself for getting us all ready and Charley to school on time today!! After I dropped her off I ran to the store to grab a treat for her class for snack time. Then when I picked her up from school, we also picked up Ben and went to lunch. We are planning on having her party with her friends on Thursday. We decided she could pick 3 friends and we would take them to the hair school next to Thanksgiving Point to get their hair, nails and make-up done.

Charley doesn't have a doctor apt. until this summer when we take her in for her kindergarten check-up. But I can tell you she is pretty much perfect! She is a great big sister, and a great helper, she is always wanting to help and always thinking of others. She has a photographic memory...literally, she remembers EVERYTHING you tell her. She is a great friend and everyone loves her. And we love her too!

Happy Birthday Miss. Charley!

2 comments:

mlzendejas said...

Happy Birthday to Charley! So Cute!!! I can't believe she is 5 either! Love you!

Courtney Schramm said...

yes. i can also attest to the perfectness of this child. love her. i am in love with your growing family!