Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Holiday Recap!

I kinda posted about the holidays, but not really. Dani was born the week before, and I was in the hospital from Monday to Thursday. In that time Schramma & Schrammpa entertained the girls. Schramma made tons of yummy treats with the girls, had a princess party, and organized my kitchen!....it's amazing! A few days later my family arrived and the girls were pretty much in heaven with all eyes on them....with a bunch of their aunts and uncles and both sets of grandparents!
Charley got an Easy Bake Oven from Santa......this was her first batch of teeny, tiny cookies!....everyone got half a bite of a cookie!
When I asked Gabby what she wanted from Santa, she just said "presents"....easy enough...so she got a tent and tunnel combo!


We managed to get a family photo of the Zendejas side.

It was a really fun holiday. The girls were excited and happy with everything they got!....they were a little spoiled, but they are only young once.

Highlights of the week:
*Playing the dance game on the kinect....Go Schramma for getting the high score!!!
*Finishing a 1500 piece puzzle!
*Temple Square
*Uncle Carlos playing hide and seek with the girls for 2 hours!
*of course Dani was born!!!....
.....and I know I am missing a ton of things we did. It has already been too long for me to remember everything. All I know is that it was a great time!

I have a TON more pictures of the weeks activities, but they are not formatted in jpeg, and if I waited to post until I did change the format, it may not be until July. So here are my few pictures I took with my small camera that is already formatted right.

1 comment:

mlzendejas said...

Thanks again for having all of us over for Christmas! We enjoyed it so much! It was so great to be around family! Love you all!