Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Life with 3 girls

Gabby crashed on the floor in her princess dress after playing the xbox dance game. ....I feel like doing this all the time.

They say going from 2 to 3 kids is a lot harder then going from 1 to 2 kids. I'd have to agree...only b/c I am tired more and have kids now that don't nap. When Gabby was born, I could always count on my afternoon nap with Charley....now, not so much. However, I do sometimes turn the TV on, and just let them watch so I can take a quick nap. Gabby is now iffy on her naps. She just kinda falls asleep anywhere. But if she naps during the day, she is up all night....she is at a funny stage.

Dani is actually laying on Ben....but it was funny b/c she is going to be a crazy sleeper, just like her sisters! PS....I love her little shoes! Aunt Emily gave them to Charley when she was a baby, and they've lasted through 3 girls now!


This afternoon I, along with the girls played our xBox Dance game. The girls were HILARIOUS!!... And of course Gabby could NOT dance with out a princess dress.

3 comments:

Jordanlz said...

This is quite possibly the BEST video I've ever seen!

mlzendejas said...

It adds a whole new dimension when you dance in a princess dress! Love their moves! So stinkin' cute!!!

Courtney Schramm said...

i couldn't be more obsessed with that video. we are so coming over this weekend to participate in the madness. cuties.