Wednesday, April 4, 2012

BYU Pow Wow

A few weeks ago we went to the BYU Pow Wow. We go every year. And ever since Charley was born, I have had the girls dance in tiny tots. We got lucky this year with the girls regalia. The two older girls regalia still fit from last year, and I still had Charley's from when she was a baby, which fit Dani perfectly. We had the girls dance in two of the tiny tot dances. With the money they earned they each picked out a necklace to buy at the vendors....even Dani got one!

Charley was a little shy, and really didn't want to dance. I had her anyway because I new she would get upset if Gabby got money and got to buy something and she didn't. But this is the last year I think she can really dance in tiny tots, so if she wants to keep dancing she'll have to start competing. But we'll see what she wants to do next year.

Gabby on the other hand was loving it! She had on her little traditional Southern cloth dress doing fancy....and she was pretty dang cute doing it too!

And Dani just looked cute and got her money!

We'll hit up a few more pow wow's this summer. Maybe I'll even dance in a few!!

I didn't get a whole lot of pictures of the girls....my sisters and mom got more....maybe you could email me some?! I did get one of Dani in Charley's old dress. What a cutie!

1 comment:

mlzendejas said...

I've got some of the girls that I will email to you!