Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Red Dress.....and Easter Dresses

The famous red dress. All of my sisters and I wore this red and white dress for pictures when we were a baby, and now all of my girls and even my niece Bella has worn this dress for pictures. When we went back to Omaha we asked my Aunt Chrissy to take the girls pictures. She is amazing! We love her!





Dani was okay with pictures for the first little bit, then decided that she did NOT want to do it anymore, as evident by her reaction in the last picture. I tried to get her sleep and lay her in a basket, but that didn't work either. But I still think we got a few great shots! Love them! Thanks Chrissy!

My parents got the girls their pretty Easter dresses. They are so cute, just like my girls!

1 comment:

mlzendejas said...

I love that the tradition continues! Aunt Chris did a wonderful job as usual! Pretty girls!