Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Pictures


Yesterday was a big day for Charley. She had Pictures at school, then We went to the doctors to get her Kindergarten check up. Her check up went great until it was time for shots. She went crazy!!! She hid under the table and held on tight to the legs and wouldn't come out and when I did, she wouldn't stand so I could get her pants down. (they needed to do the shots in the leg) And when I did get her pants down she pulled them back up and held on to them. I had to bear hug her and another nurse had to hold down her legs while the other nurse gave her the shots. With all of that going on, she was SCREAMING! It was a workout! Man that girls is strong! But poor thing had 5 shots and a poke in her finger. But that is all done and now she can go to Kindergarten!

Charley's stats: 5 years old
Height: 44"/3ft. 8inches (75%-tile)
Weight: 38 lbs (25%-tile)

Yesterday was also spring pictures at school. And, just like in the fall, I was not willing to spend $20 on 5 pictures. So I took my own. And took some more of the other girls as well, just for practice. I am not professional, nor do I plan to be, but am hoping to be able to be good enough to at least take pictures of the girls. I think they turned out okay! Plus they are perfect subjects, and I really can't go wrong!




The weather is getting warmer, and we are loving the 'play outside for hours' weather!

6 comments:

Monika Crowfoot said...

sweet!

mlzendejas said...

Girls all look ADORABLE! You did a great job! AWESOME!

Cherisse said...

Your girls are so cute! Your 5 year check up sounds just like ours! Momo hid under the table and flipped out!

Jordanlz said...

Like mother like daughter!

Crystal said...

Cute pics! I like your front door! Crazy how are kids are totally GROWING UP before our eyes huh?

John said...

These are very lovely pictures!!




High School Diploma