Wednesday, August 8, 2012

8 Years...

Seriously, Ben and I have been married for 8 years!!!  That seems like a long time!  .....and I am still 22, just like when we first got married!!!   It is kinda amazing how far we have come in those 8 years....not geographically though! :)  In 8 years we both finished our undergrad, Ben grad school, moved 6 times! Bought a house! Have 3 beautiful girls...our oldest starting school this year!  We've run races together, gone on trips, and all the while, have had a blast! ....and we still have a ton more great things to come! 

For our anniversary we got a babysitter!!  We went to dinner, and saw a movie.  It was great! 

On a total side note: I am not sure why I want to remember this, but i think this is funny.  In our last apartment and in our house we have a dish washer.  I have been so frustrated with them because I literally have to scrub the dishes clean before putting them in.  So all the dishwasher does is sanitize, and some times not even that.  Ben got a subscription to Consumer Reports and a few months ago the magazine did a report on dishwashers and soap.  Come to find out that the soap we were using (Kirkland dishsoap) was on the bottom of the list....which was one of the worst soaps....that pretty much did nothing. So I bought one of the better soaps. I stuck the dishes in, food and all....still skeptical on whether it would work, and it does. I am a little annoyed with myself,  all that time i wasted washing the dishes twice!  It was just me trying to be cheap!

I still need to post our trip pictures. But I want to do it in order, and our Omaha pictures are on Ben's work computer. I keep forgetting to take them off.  Maybe this weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So what soap should I be using?!

Meredith said...

haahaa...The Finish hard square things with the red ball or the gel packs. There is one more brand that is really good, but I forget. But we have the Finish.