Thursday, February 4, 2010

Couches


Our new couches arrived yesterday! They are so comfy and pretty!

I know I hated on our old couches a lot. I have been wanting to get new couches for forever! But I am very grateful for our old couches. They were free, and they did their job!

Our new couches are a chocolate brown, textured microfiber. They look corduroy, and feel like velvet! The only problem is the throw pillows.....they are HUGE. If you put all the pillows on there is no room to sit! So we probably wont keep all of them on. But I love them.

Thank You Ben for my wonderful Birthday Present!

**If you are wondering what we did with our old couches, we have found them a new home. My brother-in-laws sister just got married, and needed couches, and she was willing to take the love seat and the chair. And we put up the big couch on KSL yesterday and it was gone that night!

8 comments:

mlzendejas said...

So pretty! I like them! What a nice birthday present!

Crystal said...

Oh how pretty! Very cute!! Congrats you guys! haha :)

Jordanlz said...

NICE

honorindians said...

Lets see what they look like in a year from now, after one of the girls or grandpa has an "accident" on them!

Meredith said...

dad you are weird.

Emily Bartlett said...

Can couches look delicious? These do!

Sam and/or Monika said...

awwww, i miss those rosy chairs.;) seriously, the couches are nice! and sam says, "my money is on grandpa."

W said...

Love them! I'm so glad you finally got them. You certainly deserve them. Love catching up on your blog. I've been really bad about blogging and checking everyone's blogs. Miss you all. The girls are so cute. I can't believe how much Gabby looks like Charly.