Friday, February 12, 2010

YUMMY Treats!


Many of you know I love watching Studio 5. It's a local show that has little craft, food, fitness segments. And I love getting ideas. Here is my latest thing from the show. A lady from Rhodes frozen bread was on the other day, and showed how to make heart shaped pretzels, and these yummy raspberry cinnamon rolls. I bet you could do this with any frozen rolls, but all you do is follow directions for making the rolls rise, then before you bake them add raspberry pie filling on top (you could probably use other flavors, but they used raspberry because of Valentines day, red). Then follow directions to cook. And add the cream cheese frosting on top.....sooooo yummy!!! Rhodes also has a orange cinnamon roll...that would taste yummy too, but I didn't try it, they only had the regular kind at the store.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

hahahaha Meredith! I saw this one too:) I really want to try it. It looks way yummy! You did a GOOD job! It looks exactly like the one on the show! I'll bet Ben loved it:)

Ben said...

I did!

bmz said...

Do these taste anything like Shirley's Rolls? If so, I must make them as I've been CRAVING them lately for some reason.