Wednesday, April 21, 2010

9 months

Gabby turned 9 months yesterday! AAAHHH....she'll be 1 in a few months....it is still weird to think about things like that! She is growing too fast, and she is too cute! Her doctors appointment is in a few days, so I'll post stats later!


Crazy Girls! I went into their room the other day, and found them like this!....they were playing under the crib with Charley's tutu's on....however, Gabby's looks more like a mane! Now that Gabby is getting older, the girls are playing more and more together! I'm so glad I put them in the same room, now they are good friends!
Ben's family is in town, and we went to Music and the Spoken Word on Sunday then to lunch at his uncles house. But after the Music and the Spoken Word we were able to spend a little time on Temple Square, and take some pics.
Gabby has become quite the crawler....she is so fast....so when I need to be in another room for a minute, I block her in the living room with pillows....she doesn't like that so much! I thought this was a cute picture. I found her during nap time cuddling with her glo worm. Charley has a pink blanket she has to sleep with, and Gabby has her worm.

6 comments:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

What a stinkin' doll. Well, both your girls are. It that makes me happy that you and your family are so happy together!

Jordanlz said...

I'm fairly certain that I bought that glo worm. Maybe for Charley, but if Gabby loves it, all good. I'm pretty sure it means I'm Gabby's favorite aunt.

Meredith said...

I'm pretty sure Santa gave Gabby that glo worm.....

Jordanlz said...

I swear I gave them some toy reminiscent of our childhood. maybe it was the care bear. But absent proof, I'll pretend it was me. Or at least just Gabby's favorite aunt part.

Meredith said...

it was a care bear....you gave it to charley

Unknown said...

She's such a cute girl! I love that close up of her. My dad couldn't stop talking about how cute she is. I think he's ready to adopt her as his own granddaughter with full status!