Monday, April 26, 2010

Digging for Dino's

Charley is digging for bones...there is this huge room of sand, and they have little brushes for the kids to use and find the bones.
Some of the girls back together....with all of our kids!
the kiddos
they have this thing where you can build your own dinosaur...I'm not quite sure what Amy and Amber are doing!
Charley's favorite Dino....the T-rex!
this water and sand pit is supposed to teach the kids about erosion...I think, but it's fun to play in!

After being across from Thanksgiving Point for almost a year, we finally got a Membership for there. I was a little weary if I was going to use it enough to make it worth the cost. But in one week, we've gone to the Animal farm 3 times, the Dinosaur Museum and the tulip festival twice (we only went once, but I used my pass to get cousin Max in with his date and friends in half off).

So Charley has been wanting to go to the Dinosaur Museum for the longest time. With our friends in town, how could we pass up the opportunity to go with them! This pictures are all out of order, but you get the idea! It was a great afternoon!

1 comment:

mlzendejas said...

Looks like a fun place!