Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tulip Festival

We went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point last week with Schramma & Schrammpa, Calvin & Courtney. It was soooo beautiful! We went on one of the colder nights, and hurried through it. I wish it was warmer so we could enjoy it longer.
It was cold, so Gabby stayed in the stroller/car seat all bundled up! We flipped the car seat around so she could see better though!
My super cute big girl!

We made them practice for their wedding....Calvin decided he wasn't going to smile like the old time wedding pics.

Ben got more pictures on his camera....they are probably tons better. And I didn't take any of the waterfall...But you get the idea. The festival ends this weekend, and I would love to go back....If anyone wants to go with me I'm game!!... since I have a pass I get guests in half off!