Friday, May 14, 2010

The Cruise....the food

Our table-mates!....we ended up becoming really good friends, and after the dinners we would hang out and go to the shows and comedy acts together!
Ragu, our waiter, he's from India! He was so much fun! We liked having him as our waiter!
I ordered Gespacho, and the waiter asked, "you know that gespacho is a cold soup?" I told him yes....when he brings it out this is what is set in front of me.....I asked "did you freeze it?" .....a few minutes later her comes and pours the real gespacho around it. He thought it was funny.
above was the chocolate melting cake....I would totally go on another cruise just for this cake.....it was pretty much the best thing I have ever tasted!
I'm not sure what it was, our table-mate ordered it, but it looked pretty!
They gave these to all the mothers on mothers day.....it was a like a chocolate cheese cake.....very yummy!
This was salmon....I don't normally like sea food...but since I was on a boat, I thought "why not?!"....I didn't realize that 'smoked' salmon tastes more like raw fish, then cooked....i had one bite and almost gagged!

Yes, I took pictures of the food! I did because it was sooo yummy. And we ate so much of it!

No comments: