Friday, May 28, 2010

New Addition....


We've up-sized again....we sold my beloved Jeep Jogging stroller (it was gone 3 hours after posting it on KSL). I really did love that stroller...and I used it quite a bit. I was a little disapointed when I discovered that Jeep didn't make a double jogger. They really need to start looking into that.

With the weather warming up I really wanted to start running during the day instead of waiting until after the girls went to bed. We found a double stroller on KSL (I told you we were addicted!). It is a Columbia. The lady bought it a year ago, used it a few times, then decided that it was too hard to get her kids ready to go out running, so she bought a treadmill. The stroller had been sitting in her garage for the last year. It is pretty much new, and runs like a champ! And I got it for half the price if I were to have boughten it new! Score!

I took the girls out in it today! Charley said she missed running with me...it was nice to be able to take the girls with me. And Gabby seemed to like it!

5 comments:

Lexi Zendejas said...

Wow! Gab's hair is getting so LIGHT!

mlzendejas said...

How fun for them both! I imagine that it is a little more of a workout pushing 2 instead of one! Glad you are able to run during the day again.

Jordanlz said...

Let me know if you need a date night! I haven't seen them in 2 weeks!

Emily Bartlett said...

you are going to be buff after running with that cargo. especially if there are hills involved!

W said...

Aaww! We had some good times with the Jeep jogger. I'm glad you found a better replacement.
Awesome job on your work projects!! I wish I could find some deals like that.