Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas

Waiting on the stairs Christmas morning.....gotta get the pictures in before we can open presents!
Charley got what she wanted from Santa...a unicorn Pillow Pet. Gabby got a Ladybug Pillow Pet.
Look at that huge paper mess!!! The girls were spoiled by Grandpa and Nana, and all of their Aunts and Uncles....I have a lot of siblings.

We did our normal Christmas traditions....Christmas Eve party with the Zendejas side....Presents in the morning, omlets for breakfast, the boys playing basketball, and then Christmas Party with the Rosenthal's (my mom's side). It was a great day!

And Ben gave me the best gift!!! ....he made me a book! the first page had a picture of an Apple. The second page had a picture of a witch, the third a picture of a lady shopping for purses in China Town, and the 4th picture was of a google map!....Then it had a note telling me to leave my calendar open for a few weeks from now, and baby sitting provided by Calvin and Courtney....because we are headed to NEW YORK CITY, NY!!!!....tickets purchased for the flight and for us to see WICKED!!!! (I'm actually really excited b/c I've actually read the book), and hotel booked!!! We are going with some friends. The husband gave it to his wife for Christmas too! It's going to be so much fun!!!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

What a great present!! I told Paul to feel free to surprise me with a trip to Hawaii. :)

W said...

How fun!! What a great present! I guess Micah and I aren't the other couple. One of these days we'll have to plan a trip.
And love the shirts for Ruben. I'm sure he loved all the attention.