Monday, December 13, 2010

Lights, Computer, UPDATE!!

Calvin in front of the temple
They added a few new features to the temple lights...this nativity scene is one of them. They are floating on the reflection pond. It was gorgeous!
Love the lights on Temple Square
Sunday was one of the warmer nights we have had, so we bundled the girls up and met Calvin and Courtney up at the lights on Temple Square. We were not the only ones with that idea, there were thousands of people there! But that's the fun of it all I guess.

*my computer is still out of commission. The tech people at the district office couldn't fix it, so they sent it to mac to fix it.....a little more serious then I thought. I'm not sure how long it will take, it's been a few weeks, hopefully soon.

*Update...I've decided to just catch up with what I had....I hate getting to far behind, so I put up about 6 new posts....Enjoy!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

We need to make a trip up to see the lights! Just too busy busy! Hopefully we'll get to see them before Christmas!

mlzendejas said...

Temple pics are awesome!

Jansen Tribe said...

I love it! We saw the Nativity addition last year and it was beautiful. they even had lights floating in the water. Amazing! great photos!