Sunday, December 12, 2010

Trip to Omaha

We went to Omaha the week before Thanksgiving. I went with the girls, and Ben stayed home. I was asked to dance at a few places, and they paid for our flight out there. Plus we got to see family....of course we had to stop by and see Bella! Charley just loves her cousin Bella!
You may wonder why Gabby is wearing my shirt...or why Jordan is wearing my pants and Sara's shirt?! ...well...after I danced at UNO Gabby needed a diaper change. Jordan went to the back room to change her. Little did she know that Gabby had an explosion! And it got all over Gabby's clothes, and Jordan's clothes! So in swoop Gabby took our 4 peoples clothes....Gabby wore my shirt home. I wore my hoop outfit home. Jordan wore my pants that I wore there, and Sara's shirt....Sara had a tank, shirt and sweater....Good Job Gab!
Me hoop dancing at UNO...I also danced at Union Pacific.
And we also went to the temple and trail center. Charley loves seeing the temple we were married in.
A few years ago a walking bridge was built that goes from Nebraska to Iowa....it was a nice day, so we went....and we got to be in two places at once!

No comments: