Thursday, December 9, 2010

Conversation....

This was a true conversation I had with Gabby! It was hilarious so I had to blog about it. ....if you have been around Gabby, you will know that she is starting to talk...

This afternoon I was getting the girls ready to go to my work party. I was telling Charley that Santa was going to be there. Charley had told me what she was going to tell Santa then I started talking to Gabby:

Me: What do you want to get from Santa? Do you want a Pillow Pet?
Gab: NO
Me: Do you want a baby doll? (let me add, those are two things she is getting!)
Gab: NO
Me: Are you just saying no b/c that is all you know how to say?
Gab: NO
Me: Well, what do you want for Christmas then?
Gabby points to the TV
Me: You want a TV?
Gab: YES

I seriously about fell out of the chair laughing! When I told Ben, he said he was talking to the girls about Christmas and how he wanted a new TV....I'm not sure if she got that from him or what, but if she did it is amazing what they catch on to.

Other Gabby Sayings:
"Here go" (as she hands you something)
"Where puppy go?"
"It's cold" (this one is cute, she says it as she folds her arms and pretends to shiver)
"Mama"....which she will yell for hours on end until I answer her
"DaDa"
"Bye bye"
"Hello"
"ball"
"yes/no"
and while she was at my parents house she started saying "Nana" and "Grandpa"
and then when Ben's parents came out we got her to say "Schramma & Schrammpa" a few times
....and the list grows every day. We are still working on her saying Charley....she'll get it soon enough!

1 comment:

mlzendejas said...

She is one smart little girl!!! And cute too! Just like her big sister!