Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Baby is 2!!!...

How has this happened?!!...how did Charley get to be 2!? We had such a fun birthday party for Charley....However, I think with Christmas, and her birthday, and Grandpa and Schramma sending gifts, she may expect gifts every week now!

We had another Tinkerbell themed party (she will have a Tinkerbell party until she tells me the no longer likes Tinkerbell!!!) I even made her a Tinkerbell cake...I got a Tinkerbell cake pan for Christmas! and she got a tink doll, bed set, tea set baby stroller, movie, shirt, puzzle....and probably stuff I am forgetting, but she loved it all!




2 comments:

W said...

Sounds like you all had a blast! Cake looks great too. Happy Birthday to Charley.

La Roggia said...

Mer, your cake looks FABULOUS! I want some!
DeAr CuZ,
HaPpY BoFdAy! U hAvE loOnG pwEttY haIr. YoU neEd 2 shAwE sOmE w/ Me! I LiKe bEinG pEn PaLs, bUt I cAn'T wAit 2 mEEt u.
LovE,
RoMaN