Monday, January 24, 2011

Blog Worthy

First, Charley finished her 2 week Basketball camp. She loved it! And she was pretty good for her first time....and I'm pretty sure it wont be her last!
In other news....do you notice anything about both girls?!?!?!?!....besides the fact that they each have to sleep with a pillow pet, their blanket (Charley's has to be under her head, and Gabby's is in her hand-it's the poka dot one sticking out on the side) and a doll (Charley needs her baby Alli, and Gabby has a puppy). We have a lot to keep track of at bed time....
They are both in beds! Tonight was Gabby's first night in a toddler bed....no more crib. I've decided that I can't hold back her progress anymore. I still had a 'baby' status on Gabby. But now that she is talking more, and wanting to be more independent, I need to let her learn. But she did Great tonight! After about 5 minutes I went to check on the girls and I found them both in the toy room playing. But after that, Charley fell asleep, and then Gabby wandered out of bed and into the living room, but she finally fell asleep. It wasn't traumatic at all. I asked her if she liked her big girl bed, and she said yes. So I'm crossing my fingers naps go okay tomorrow!

I'll post pics of NYC soon!

1 comment:

mamaschramm said...

I love how they share a room & love how you post pictures of them sleeping...like angels.