Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Birthday!


I cut the top of the cake....to make it flat...and found a heart shaped fudge swirl! kinda cool!


I know I'm not great at making cakes, but I love another outlet to be creative. I love any excuse to make a cake! This past weekend was Courtney's birthday! So I made a cake! (Calvin and Courtney got engaged a few weeks ago and are getting married June 25th!!!....Calvin is Ben's brother for those who didn't know...or couldn't tell by the picture that they are related!)

The cake is a fudge swirl with chocolate pudding... with vanilla frosting and decorated with white chocolate....the pink is white chocolate as well...I just dyed it pink!....YUMMY!

Happy Birthday Courtney!

2 comments:

mlzendejas said...

I think you underestimate how good of a cake maker you are! Looks GREAT!!!

Ben said...

Wow!! Is that Calvin or Papa Schramm?!? Sorry...I haven't seen Calvin in a while. Say bye to your hair, Calvin, cuz you've got your pop's genes.