Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A wedding...


The 3 grand-daughter! My mom made these matching dresses....the girls looked beautiful!

Daddy's girls!
Our cute little family
Gabby trying to stay warm...it was really cold. Her smile will melt any one's heart!
The family

This past weekend was my little sisters wedding. It is still hard to believe she is married, she seems like she shouldn't be old enough, but she is! We drove to Nebraska Thursday night, and got in Friday morning. We took a nap while everyone went to the church to set up. Afterward everyone came over for a luncheon. Then we got ready for the temple, and did a session with Sara. After the temple we had ribs for dinner! YUM! Saturday morning we all got ready for the sealing. Then came home for a lunch. Then to take pictures at the Ford Memorial Gardens, and then more pictures at the Church. The reception looked great. Mom did a great job! Then it was take down of the decorations. We stayed Sunday to relax and recuperate. Then it was back in the car for a 14 hour drive back to Lehi. It was a crazy weekend! It may take us a few weeks to recover from this! It was a fun weekend, and fun to see all of our family! Congrats to Sara and Spencer!

**I did not take any of these pictures. They are still on my camera....and a video of Sara falling coming out of the temple (she was just so excited, and I think she forgot she was wearing 5 inch heals! ...but I'll post that later!) The first picture came from my grandma's camera, and the rest came from my Aunt Chrissy. Chrissy was the photographer for the day. She also took the girls Christmas pictures. She is an amazing photographer.

7 comments:

Jordanlz said...

There I am, banished in the back...

mlzendejas said...

It was a whirlwind of a weekend, but it was such a GREAT weekend. It was SO WONDERFUL to have all my BEAUTIFUL family together!

Ben said...

@Jordan: Where else would you be? If you want to be in the front you've got to be getting married or have some cute kids to hold up in front!

Dezi & Brock said...

I can't believe she got married either! I was shocked when I found out! I love how your family looks incredible for weddings, like everyone looks great, not just the bride! But of course the bride looks the best. :)

Crystal said...

cute cute! Your mom did a great job on the girls' dresses! And your sister looks gorgeous:) I agree, you guys always look great at weddings!! And can I just say, Mean Ben...mean. heehee

honorindians said...

Yes, Dezi we only clean up for weddings!

honorindians said...

Yes, Dezi we only clean up for weddings!