Friday, March 26, 2010

My mad sewing skills.....






I totally made these hoop outfits in one afternoon. I'm totally lazy and didn't even change the thread, but oh well. But my little hoop dancers are ready for pow wow season. However, when I get more time I'm going to have to make Gabby a new one....her's is a little snug, but it will do for tomorrow...the BYU Pow Wow. We have plans tonight, otherwise we would go tonight. It would be a tragedy if we were at a Pow Wow and the girls weren't dressed for Tiny Tots! Luckily hoop outfits don't need shawls, or jingles, or anything too extravagant. I was able to make these out of material I already had.

6 comments:

mlzendejas said...

Too cute! Your sewing skills are so impressive! They look adorable! Take video's of Charley dancing hoop!

Jen said...

Meredith this is awesome! What a great mom you are!
Jen Langi

Unknown said...

Very cute! I just have to ask, is that Ben's leg?

Meredith said...

haahaa....sus...it's Charley's leg! it's the leggings I made....do you recognize the material?! it is the stuff I bought with you when we were at your house, and you taught me to make the hats!

Unknown said...

I thought that was the same material. The shadows on her leg made it look like a hairy old knee (ooops). I'm still waiting to see some video of you dancing. According to Ben you're pretty awesome.

Monika Crowfoot said...

way cute! i didn't even make outfits this year. :(