Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Eggs!




We've never decorated eggs before, I'm not sure why....maybe I thought it would be too messy for Charley. But while I was at the grocery store on Monday I found a simple little egg dying kit for $1, so I bought it. I decided it was a good activity to do for family night. It was soooo much fun. Charley loved it. And it wasn't really that messy.

I see a lot of friends blogs that do all this cute stuff for different holidays (Rebecca I think you are amazing at this...she does it for EVERY holiday, even one's I've never heard of!). I decided I need to be better at this.

Gabby just had to sit in her bumbo and watch this year, but maybe next year, she'll be old enough to drop the eggs in they dye or put stickers on!

7 comments:

mlzendejas said...

Charley is a very good egg decorator! They look beautiful!

honorindians said...

You never thought about doing them before because we never colored eggs.

Meredith said...

dad...I remember going to Grandpas and making eggs...

honorindians said...

once, maybe twice at grandpas house, but never at ours.

Monika Crowfoot said...

fun, fun, fun! we are decorating easter eggs tomorrow while we listen to conference. ;) cute pics of the girls!

Garrison Propaganda said...

why thank you for your compliment! ironic that i did absolutely nothing outlandish for april fools and ditto for easter this year. guess thats what happens when your on vacation. hehehe. loved the cute pictures of eggs and girls. sounds like you guys had fun with your egg dying kit.

Ben said...

We tried egg decorating with Easton this year...definitely a year too early for him.