Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I've figured it out!....

I figured out why I am so forgetful these days....
I figured out why I can't seem to loose the last of my baby weight, and why my girls are so dang small!....

....my kids have taken my memory and my metabolism!

If you have been around Charley lately, you'll see how skinny she is.....and she remembers EVERYTHING! I used to be like that....I used to be able to eat whatever and not gain weight....and I used to be able remember where I put my shoes or placed my phone....not anymore....WHY?... because my girls have stolen it!

Good thing they are so dang cute, it's too hard to be mad at them!

3 comments:

Cam and Lohi said...

Yeah...I'm convinced that having babies definitely led me down that path. Somethings that I've noticed is that my bladder sucks and I have to pee almost as if I'm pregnant and my memory is not so hot. Even though we are falling apart, we have kids that light up our lives.

mlzendejas said...

It seems only fair.... you kids took mine! :)

P.S. You looked great to me last week. I thought you had already lost all your "baby weight". Also,
I seem to remember reading that being forgetful was a sign of lacking a certain vitamin......but I forget which one it was!

Crystal said...

I thought you were going to say you're PREGNANT! Haha. but yes, I agree kids definitely turn your life upside down and make you forget everything:) haha Gotta love them though:)